- This event has passed.
Equinox Gallery | Private Tour and Wine Reception
14 May 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm$43.00 – $46.00
Founded in 1972, Equinox Gallery is widely recognized as one of Canada’s leading galleries. The gallery specializes in the representation of Canadian artists such as Fred Herzog, Gordon Smith, Shawn Hunt, Dempsey Bob, Sonny Assu to name a few.
Come celebrate Equinox Gallery’s 50th anniversary while we:
- Learn about the history of the gallery.
- Discover the gallery’s private rooms.
- Connect with Bobbie Burger’s work.
- Enjoy wine, cheese, cold meats, sweets and great conversations.
- Share an inimitable and intimate cultural experience in Vancouver.
Equinox gallery is located in the Kensington-Cedar Cottage neighborhood of Vancouver, steps from Trout Lake and just three blocks west of Victoria Drive. Come learn more about this neighbourhood while you learn about the inner workings of private galleries.
Please note that capacity for this event is limited and while tickets are transferable they are non-refundable. Thank you for supporting your local arts community and small female-led businesses!