- This event has passed.
Gallery hop and Wine reception | Chinatown and Gastown
February 11 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm$43.00 – $46.00
Do you want to learn more about the differences between artist-run and public art galleries while you enjoy a glass of wine, delicious bites and great company? Then make sure you come to this special gallery hop and wine reception we have prepared for you. This is the Valentine’s day event you were looking to share with your friends and loved ones.
On the menu:
- a guided visit by a local art expert to The Center of International Contemporary Art in Vancouver (CICA).
- a guided visit to an artist-run-space called THIS Gallery.
- a wine and cheese reception at THIS gallery as part of our traditional social mingle!
Our tours help you:
- Learn about contemporary art.
- Learn how to appreciate and talk about art.
- Meet curators, artists and gallerists.
- Discover a new face of Vancouver.
- Make new friendships over art, drinks and food.
This is a walking tour led by an art mediator who will introduce you to Vancouver’s art scene, give you context about the exhibitions on view and help you understand the artworks on view.
Please note that this is a walking tour. Due to the limited capacity and event nature, tickets are non-refundable but are transferable to other people. Thank you for supporting your local arts community and small female-led businesses!